Home What's New Message Board
BigPumpkins.com
Select Destination Site Search

Message Board

 
Grower Diary Comments

Subject:  Comments - Henry-the giant pumpkin grower 2026-09-

Grower Diary: View Diary

Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List

From

Location

Message

Date Posted

So.Cal.Grower

Torrance, Ca.

Great comeback Henry!

Myself and a couple other growers down here all used Peroxide through the season to deal with our horrible disease. We all couldn't believe how white and healthy our roots were when pulling our plants out! Next year look into the peroxide drenches during the growing season. I was scared to death the first time I did my drench but after the results this year I'll surely be doing this again the next year I grow!

9/30/2026 10:54:19 AM

Total Posts: 1 Current Server Time: 9/30/2026 11:06:38 PM
 
Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List
  Note: Sign In is required to reply or post messages.
 
Top of Page

Questions or comments? Send mail to Ken AT bigpumpkins.com.
Copyright © 1999-2026 BigPumpkins.com. All rights reserved.