Home What's New Message Board
BigPumpkins.com
Select Destination Site Search

Message Board

 
Grower Diary Comments

Subject:  Comments - BlossomDown 2026-09-29

Grower Diary: View Diary

Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List

From

Location

Message

Date Posted

Ken D.

Connecticut, USA

Nice! Congratulations to Jim.

9/29/2026 6:56:19 AM

Swamp Foot

Sunken Lands Arkansas

Way to go congrats!

9/29/2026 10:09:27 AM

So.Cal.Grower

Torrance, Ca.

What a stud! As soon as he retires, a huge PB is made!! Great job again Jim!! With Steve not growing,,,:( looks like you're the new Oregon biggest pumpkin guy!! You know Russ is trying to catch you but 2613 is going to be tough to catch!

Did Peptides play a role in this bigger fruit?!:)

9/29/2026 10:47:19 AM

Little Ketchup

Grittyville, WA

@ So Cal he apparently was cutting some corners before and now he's not! Whatever that means... That's all I could get out of him ;). He is paying closer attention to something. Makes me think before these big ones he was just throwing a seed in the ground and walking away!

9/29/2026 11:33:27 AM

Tree Doctor

Mulino, Oregon

Brandon, the only thing different now is that once I throw the seed in the ground, I have time to watch it grow! For all you pumpkin growers, I highly recommend retirement!!!!

9/29/2026 5:05:13 PM

Total Posts: 5 Current Server Time: 9/30/2026 11:06:10 PM
 
Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List
  Note: Sign In is required to reply or post messages.
 
Top of Page

Questions or comments? Send mail to Ken AT bigpumpkins.com.
Copyright © 1999-2026 BigPumpkins.com. All rights reserved.