Grower Diary Comments
|
Subject: Comments - big moon 2026-09-28
Grower Diary: View Diary
|
|
|
|
From
|
Location
|
Message
|
Date Posted
|
| Ken D. |
Connecticut, USA
|
You and your kids had a great season! Congratulations to all of you.
|
9/28/2026 1:53:14 PM
|
| Little Ketchup |
Grittyville, WA
|
Its humbling to have to admit when our success isnt our power/skill/talent alone. I am always looking for ways to remove myself from the equation because all I do is botch things.
|
9/28/2026 4:16:07 PM
|
| Little Ketchup |
Grittyville, WA
|
It just feels like sometimes the more of my own power I bring to bear on a project the more things go sideways.
|
9/28/2026 4:19:18 PM
|
| Smallmouth |
Upa Creek, MO
|
This is great, very happy for you guys, John.
|
9/28/2026 5:41:30 PM
|
| Swamp Foot |
Sunken Lands Arkansas
|
Hood season Johm! That's a good looking load.
|
9/28/2026 8:52:05 PM
|
| Total Posts: 5 |
Current Server Time: 9/30/2026 11:07:05 PM |