Home What's New Message Board
BigPumpkins.com
Select Destination Site Search

Message Board

 
Grower Diary Comments

Subject:  Comments - Big T Hoff 2026-09-26

Grower Diary: View Diary

Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List

From

Location

Message

Date Posted

So.Cal.Grower

Torrance, Ca.

Nice looking pumpkin! I won a weigh off with a 1533 pound fruit one year.

Glad you weighed it even though it was DMG.

Great job!

9/27/2026 10:32:30 AM

Big T Hoff

Hadley Ny

Funny you say 1533. I grew 1533 Haist....359 Foss selfed...several years ago. My Nephew Ryan had a Great Year and Hopefully I will join back in. Lots of decorative and field kins going here.

9/27/2026 8:13:08 PM

Total Posts: 2 Current Server Time: 9/30/2026 11:07:37 PM
 
Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List
  Note: Sign In is required to reply or post messages.
 
Top of Page

Questions or comments? Send mail to Ken AT bigpumpkins.com.
Copyright © 1999-2026 BigPumpkins.com. All rights reserved.