Home What's New Message Board
BigPumpkins.com
Select Destination Site Search

Message Board

 
Grower Diary Comments

Subject:  Comments - Porkchop 2026-09-25

Grower Diary: View Diary

Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List

From

Location

Message

Date Posted

MaticP

Europe , slovenia

Noooooo :(((

9/25/2026 4:15:35 PM

big moon

Bethlehem CT

I am sorry Steve.

9/25/2026 4:23:11 PM

Howard

Nova Scotia

Well crap heartbreaker. So sorry after all you have been through keeping this going. Get that out asap and weighed at least! Hopefully the seeds are ok? Best wishes.

9/25/2026 4:52:02 PM

Loki2

Edinburg

Heartbreaking Steve

9/25/2026 5:23:54 PM

Smallmouth

Upa Creek, MO

I am sorry, Steve! But look at the positives; you held on longer than anyone else including me after a split. You got to see the awesome color and have a ton of pics, and will likely have seeds to grow from it.

9/25/2026 6:30:26 PM

Maurice

Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley, Quebec, Canada

At least it's huge and gorgeous

9/25/2026 7:00:33 PM

Little Ketchup

Grittyville, WA

Where's a box of TNT when you need it... I mean tissues.

9/25/2026 7:15:02 PM

Mccaslinnsw

Hawesville, ky

Dammit chop. I know the feeling. Man i loved following along for what its worth. Great pumpkin and i hope you can get a weight even if its in the patch. I have a proposal, i think a giant watermelon would look good in your patch next year and i know a guy who can help you out. Go drink a beer and cry and give me a shout later on buddy

9/25/2026 8:58:07 PM

Ned

Honesdale, Pennsylvania

Great effort Chop and a beautiful pumpkin. I am sad for you and Lambchop. I hope you can get a weight and win the town record still.

9/26/2026 7:24:23 AM

Pumpkineer

Marshfield, Ma, USA

So sorry Steve. I was rooting for this one. Big and gorgeous!

9/26/2026 7:26:27 AM

NY GROWER

Upstate New York

Sorry Chop, I don't like that but is she stable enough to lift and display? That huge beautiful pumpkin will still bring smiles to any eyes that gaze upon it! F-that scale! You and lambchop put your hearts into that and people would love to see it. Get it on a trailer and bring it to the local elementary school, better than any weigh off.

9/26/2026 9:13:17 AM

Billy K

Mastic Beach, New York

sorry but thats cool color

9/26/2026 7:59:32 PM

Porkchop

Central NY

Thanks guys... always sucks to lose them..no if's, ands' or but's.

9/27/2026 8:41:49 AM

So.Cal.Grower

Torrance, Ca.

UGHHHHHHHHH:( Sorry Steve... What a fruit!

9/27/2026 10:26:26 AM

Total Posts: 14 Current Server Time: 10/1/2026 12:05:29 AM
 
Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List
  Note: Sign In is required to reply or post messages.
 
Top of Page

Questions or comments? Send mail to Ken AT bigpumpkins.com.
Copyright © 1999-2026 BigPumpkins.com. All rights reserved.