 |
|
 |
|
Select Destination
|
Site Search
|
 |
 |
|
|
 |
Message Board
|
| |
Grower Diary Comments
|
Subject: Comments - NY GROWER 2026-09-24
Grower Diary: View Diary
|
|
|
|
From
|
Location
|
Message
|
Date Posted
|
| Maurice |
Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley, Quebec, Canada
|
37 degrees I think you're lucky, I got 36
|
9/24/2026 8:00:53 AM
|
| Andy W |
Western NY
|
34 here. I think I saw a couple patches of frost in the lawn.
|
9/24/2026 8:05:27 AM
|
| NY GROWER |
Upstate New York
|
They say kelp gives cold hardiness lol!
|
9/24/2026 8:10:11 AM
|
| Total Posts: 3 |
Current Server Time: 10/1/2026 12:05:27 AM |
|
| |
|
| |
Note: Sign In is required to reply or post messages.
|
| |
Top of Page
Questions or comments? Send mail to Ken AT bigpumpkins.com.
Copyright © 1999-2026 BigPumpkins.com. All rights reserved.
|