Home What's New Message Board
BigPumpkins.com
Select Destination Site Search

Message Board

 
Grower Diary Comments

Subject:  Comments - Maurice 2026-09-23

Grower Diary: View Diary

Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List

From

Location

Message

Date Posted

Little Ketchup

Grittyville, WA

Might want to keep one end open for ventilation. The top growers will have reasonably good ventilation because they are using much larger greenhouses and sometimes fans. Unfortunately, it's an uphill struggle to 100% match what the top growers are doing. But where there is a will there is a way.

9/23/2026 4:00:25 PM

Little Ketchup

Grittyville, WA

I've had ok success a setup like that for getting plants going early. I haven't tried "greenhousing" a plant with a pumpkin on it so I'm not familiar with what works or doesn't so I should think twice before I give any advice. I hope it works.

9/23/2026 4:06:24 PM

Maurice

Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley, Quebec, Canada

There's ventilation 9n th3 other side

9/24/2026 8:51:35 AM

Total Posts: 3 Current Server Time: 10/1/2026 12:05:27 AM
 
Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List
  Note: Sign In is required to reply or post messages.
 
Top of Page

Questions or comments? Send mail to Ken AT bigpumpkins.com.
Copyright © 1999-2026 BigPumpkins.com. All rights reserved.