Home What's New Message Board
BigPumpkins.com
Select Destination Site Search

Message Board

 
Grower Diary Comments

Subject:  Comments - Big T Hoff 2026-09-22

Grower Diary: View Diary

Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List

From

Location

Message

Date Posted

Smallmouth

Upa Creek, MO

That is a nice looking pkn, T. The color pops and the shape lines are unique, badass

9/22/2026 5:35:54 PM

Gourdzilla

San Diego, Ca.

Nice looking pumpkin. I have a feeling the 1619 is going to produce many HDA winners.

9/22/2026 11:21:57 PM

Big T Hoff

Hadley Ny

Vince I think your right. I've grown a lot of Gansert and Young. The genetic line is great in the 1619. Looks like yours but about 600 lbs lighter. I might be interested in a seed or two if you end up with a good seed count.

9/23/2026 12:26:29 PM

Big T Hoff

Hadley Ny

Luke it sure got my attention!!

9/23/2026 4:38:11 PM

Total Posts: 4 Current Server Time: 10/1/2026 12:05:29 AM
 
Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List
  Note: Sign In is required to reply or post messages.
 
Top of Page

Questions or comments? Send mail to Ken AT bigpumpkins.com.
Copyright © 1999-2026 BigPumpkins.com. All rights reserved.