Grower Diary Comments
|
Subject: Comments - Hough 2026-09-21
Grower Diary: View Diary
|
|
|
|
From
|
Location
|
Message
|
Date Posted
|
| Swamp Foot |
Sunken Lands Arkansas
|
I like better air flow, don't think I would do that on purpose.
|
9/21/2026 8:12:27 PM
|
| Hough |
Missouri
|
Agree with that! This pumpkin split the stem early on, I just kept it dry, but it seems to be doing pretty good.
|
9/21/2026 9:54:04 PM
|
| adamthomas |
Cleveland, GA
|
Man, I have really enjoyed reading through your grower diary. I'm a first year grower in Georgia with lots to learn. I ran across a picture of your structure after failing in an attempt to make something similar. I would love to chat sometime if you're available. Thanks.
|
9/22/2026 1:45:54 PM
|
| Hough |
Missouri
|
Sure thing! I'll shoot you an email
|
9/24/2026 9:57:34 PM
|
| Total Posts: 4 |
Current Server Time: 10/1/2026 1:11:59 AM |